Sunday, July 12, 2009

Tribute to Keith (our old 98' Toyota Corolla)

Yes, I know... Keith is a car. But he was an awesome car. Are family got this car when I was like 3, and it was our family car for ages! My mom drove it, then my dad drove it to work, then they gave it to Kim. Then we had to get a new bumber (I'll try not to tell too many stories). Poor Keith. We recenty sold Keith. It was hard, even Kim cried. I still remember getting stuck between the seats of that darn cramped car when I was 4. Fighting over the ONE cup holder with Kim when we stopped for lunch on long trips. I would post old picture of me and Keith (me getting stuck between Keith's seats and balling my eyes out. Hey, I was 4!). I miss ya Keith!

Yes, it's pretty lame I don't have much to talk about, but I'm sure this was somewhat interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment