Saturday, July 11, 2009

Girsl camp 2009


Our Stake got back from girls camp yesterday. The theme this year was road to Virtue. Camp was really fun! There are always ups and downs about camp. You get to be with your friends for a week, but you only get one shower (yuck!)

This is Miranda, Chelsie, Shelbi, and me at the Veranda ready to eat!

This was our ward on tuesday. We made ward shirts.


Brother W. took the ward pics and every pic he took he just had to take a pic of himself!


Brother W. on spa day. He fell asleep there.

This was our cabin. Turns out this was the cabin my sis stayed in.

My buddies the first day.


This was on the bus the way there. I love this pic. If you can guess why you win.

Me and Haley on the bus. She looks like she's gonna kill someone and I look clueless.
More pics to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment