Saturday, March 10, 2012

Officially Mormon..... =)

"What kind of Mormon are you if you haven't been to Utah!?"

That's the response I ALWAYS get when I tell other members of the church that the closest I have ever been to Utah was the Grand Canyon... Fortunately, this is about to change!
As we allllll know, General Conference is coming up! And I will have the amazing opportunity to attend the Sunday morning session! Woooooo hooooo!!!!

As you can tell, I'm extremely excited. =)

So these are plans as far as I know. Leave either Thursday or Friday, drive 12 hours, get there, do a ton of site seeing for however many days we are there, go to conference on sunday, and leave directly afterwards. Yes, you can see I don't know the trip detail for detail, but it will definately be awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment